I'm aiming for simplicity with the initial game concept. It may grow into multiple game styles in the same ecosystem with similar scoring mechanics, but for now - simple:
- The game will be a "dungeon crawler"
- The fighting will be automatic - your character vs. the tile you move to
- Dungeons are created and operated by players
- Tiles used to build dungeons come from random card packs
At a high level, it means we will have at least these types of data:
- Players (unique accounts)
- Unopened Packs
They will probably fit together something like this:
Seems easy enough, right? Well, let's get to it.